• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#29) Rangers at Florida Panthers // Oh, Right – Hockey

Phil

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He should try using his stick instead of his hand

The fact that he had a panther wrapped around him to the point where he had to use his hand is annoying. Rangers should have had a couple PPs in that OT.

Im not a fan of Namestnikov. His effort is just too on and off. But dude had a nice shift there.

So you could complain about Middlestadt not scoring?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Nah. I pay more attention to the game than the spreadsheet.

Lias is slow, weak and lacks fundamentals. He looks like the last coach he listened to was his dad when he was 8.

One hand on the stick. Half assed swats at pucks. Step slow. And this is after a week off.

Lias was also supposedly more "NHL ready" than Middlestadt. And... Middlestadt has 3 times the points Lias does. Not that he's lit it up....

He should try using his stick instead of his hand

The fact that he had a panther wrapped around him to the point where he had to use his hand is annoying. Rangers should have had a couple PPs in that OT.

Im not a fan of Namestnikov. His effort is just too on and off. But dude had a nice shift there.

i was referring to the disallowed goal at the end of regulation. trying to get away with batting the puck in. i didn?t see any panthers near the play other than luongo.

Nah. I pay more attention to the game than the spreadsheet.

Lias is slow, weak and lacks fundamentals. He looks like the last coach he listened to was his dad when he was 8.

One hand on the stick. Half assed swats at pucks. Step slow. And this is after a week off.

Lias was also supposedly more "NHL ready" than Middlestadt. And... Middlestadt has 3 times the points Lias does. Not that he's lit it up....

Really dislike the one hand on the stick thing; something average teens get over very quickly. Gotta be ready when the puck get anywhere near you, that is not ready.Simply don't get it. Despite all the World Junior piss&vinegar he has shown nothing here. You can see Chytil and Buch, while they may not be there yet, get it. Don't see that in Anderson.

Good for Middlestadt having 3 more goals in 16 more games.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

lol yeah Middlestadt's production is not a reason to be upset about drafting Lias. Neither player is performing to their draft pick position (equally non-performing stats wise). Lias Andersson has yet to be given minutes, which he deserves at this point.

i was referring to the disallowed goal at the end of regulation. trying to get away with batting the puck in. i didn’t see any panthers near the play other than luongo.

You did see the guy draped around him as he went to the net with the puck? His hand was off his stick because he was holding/unwrapping the Panthers stick from around him..... ???

You did see the guy draped around him as he went to the net with the puck? His hand was off his stick because he was holding/unwrapping the Panthers stick from around him..... ???
LOL no it wasn't. It was instinct. But he definitely intentionally swiped it in..

lol yeah Middlestadt's production is not a reason to be upset about drafting Lias. Neither player is performing to their draft pick position (equally non-performing stats wise). Lias Andersson has yet to be given minutes, which he deserves at this point.
Based on what?

Archived