• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Kevin Hayes is More to Rangers Than a Potential Trade Chip

Phil

Save the money offersheet Laine, Mathews, Marner, Rantanen, Tkachuk, Piont or Meier.

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I like the thought, but none of those guys are going anywhere lol

In all honesty, AM34 might be the most likely to leave on an offer sheet. Between the fact that he's actually worth 4 first-round picks, friction with Babcock (who knows) and maybe Dubas getting too cute, it seems more likely than the others. But it's still about 1 in a million.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the thought, but none of those guys are going anywhere lol

In all honesty, AM34 might be the most likely to leave on an offer sheet. Between the fact that he's actually worth 4 first-round picks, friction with Babcock (who knows) and maybe Dubas getting too cute, it seems more likely than the others. But it's still about 1 in a million.

Dubas might be smug enough to say “fine, fuck off, we’ll take the picks”

(I’ve always said, if a guy signs to play with another team - screw him)

What was their record without Mathews (hurt) and Nylander?

Speaking of Matthews, who else is down to give him an offer sheet if he makes it to July 1st? We've had 5 first round picks the past 2 years. We will have, at least, another 1 this year. I'd be willing to give up the next 4 for an elite, young center like Matthews.

Speaking of Matthews, who else is down to give him an offer sheet if he makes it to July 1st? We've had 5 first round picks the past 2 years. We will have, at least, another 1 this year. I'd be willing to give up the next 4 for an elite, young center like Matthews.

Your avatar is Mr. Smith, not Mr Anderson.

I would, but I doubt it gets to that point.

Archived