• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sens Players Caught on Camera Joking About Team, Bad Mouthing Coaching Staff

Phil

Is it customary to tip Uber drivers?

I do two bucks if it's a corporate card. They fuckin hunt me down at airports relentlessly, first couple I honestly believed were possible terrorist attacks the way they run across from pedestrian area, I'm supposed to tip them?

I tip proper cabbies, properly,

Also, this story is ridiculous. It turns out NHL players are normal humans who naturally talk about co-workers with other co-workers when the former are not around. I, and everyone I know at work spends fours a day doing this exact same thing.

Also, this story is ridiculous. It turns out NHL players are normal humans who naturally talk about co-workers with other co-workers when the former are not around. I, and everyone I know at work spends fours a day doing this exact same thing.
I agree, but they are supposed to be professionals, emphasis on supposed to be. If we look at hockey clubs as institutions with supposedly strict norms and standards, it reflects badly, but hey, Ottawa has been off the rails for a while and everyone knows it.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

if anyone remembers the taxi cab confession show on HBO at the end the people recorded had to sign releases for the footage to air. i'm assuming the same legalities are in place here.

as to the content, this should be no surprise. file it in the tell us something we don't know. Ottawa has been a dumpster fire this past year.

Chiclets podcast had a great take...They said not only does this happen all the time, if you recorded coaches talking about players, it'd probably be worse.

They also said that it's a grey area in terms of legality in PHX because the passenger has the right to assume they're not being recorded.

Archived