• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#10) Rangers at Chicago Blackhawks // The Night Chicago Died

High and Wide

Just watched it here on the other side of the pond.

That was a steaming pile of shit. Worst "performance" of the season by a margin. I honestly can't think of a single positive aspect of that game apart from the fact the Rangers lost. And to be fair losing is good for this team.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. It was a pretty boring game. Happy I went though. 15 bucks for live hockey is awesome.

Good for you Philly my man!!! I went through $50!!! ....and I didn't even have the pleasure of that Chicago crowd!!

You and Ozzy won last night with the Rangers. Somehow. I lost. Been enjoying the games this year, but last night was like watching your paint dry and realizing it came out shitty. That was horrid hockey even with some of the defensemen playing passable defense. Shoulda watched a movie or caught up with the Duece.

Aspirin and lots of water phillyb. An apple or banana won't hurt.

I keep thinking "I'd love to catch a game with you guys one day!!!

RJ, Flannigans one night man!! Lets do it! SOON!

Just watched it here on the other side of the pond.

That was a steaming pile of shit. Worst "performance" of the season by a margin. I honestly can't think of a single positive aspect of that game apart from the fact the Rangers lost. And to be fair losing is good for this team.

And even worse, we did not show any effort last night

http://nypost.com/2018/10/25/rangers-completely-outclassed-by-blackhawks/

Archived