• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#9) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers // RAWR XD

High and Wide

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smith forced to fight. This could get intense moving forward!

And not just for this game either. I want a feisty team who plays physical. Not always fighting but shoving and hitting guys. Agitating.

We haven?t been all that tough to play against IMO. Not from a physical standpoint. That?s been talked about by Quinn and the players but I still don?t see it. You?

And not just for this game either. I want a feisty team who plays physical. Not always fighting but shoving and hitting guys. Agitating.

We haven?t been all that tough to play against IMO. Not from a physical standpoint. That?s been talked about by Quinn and the players but I still don?t see it. You?

You don't see much if any of it at all. Maybe 5-10 minutes spells a game at best.

Another bad call. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I've had NHLers tell me they actually believe the reffing is geared to keep things close without overtly trying to affect outcome.

I always thought refs were acting like they were playing the game.

Then I reffed a bit last season, and i hate refs even more.

Reffing is worst this season than I?ve ever seen it

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Try an MLS match if you really want to see bad. It?s like they Ref the game with their eyes closed! But between ?missed? calls and the players feigning injury or foul I can see how people ridicule the sport.

These panthers are a bunch of overrated dudes.

East has 5 or 6 lock playoff teams and a load of crabs in a bucket trying to grab one another and keep other teams out of those last 2 or 3 playoff spots. NYR and FLA are among the crabs.

Archived