• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tacos, Chicken Wings, Pizza, Burgers

Phil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tacos are more versatile than wings.

The amount of fillings are endless with tacos, which can make them taste like, have a consistency of, or look like basically anything.

Changing wing sauces is like changing your jacket. You're still the same on the inside.

I'm standing by my original decision of pizza, which is also versatile, but whatever. I make a killer burger. I'm obsessed with wings. Chicago Tacos > Chicago Pizza.

You disappoint me. I thought I knew you man. How do you give up a burger? It’s one of the juiciest meats and can be made in hundreds of ways.

Not if you buy frozen pieces of shit, which I assume is what most people do.

Not if you buy frozen pieces of shit' date=' which I assume is what most people do.[/quote']

It depends on the brand you buy frozen. If I buy frozen, I buy the Bubba Burger Bacon and Chedder ones. Other than that, I always try to buy fresh patties that aren't frozen.

Not if you buy frozen pieces of shit' date=' which I assume is what most people do.[/quote']

I wouldn't assume that.

Beef

Garlic salt

Pepper

Onion powder

Worcestershire

Italian seasoning

Sear one side, flip and cook on lower heat to medium rare.

Perfect.

It depends on the brand you buy frozen. If I buy frozen, I buy the Bubba Burger Bacon and Chedder ones. Other than that, I always try to buy fresh patties that aren't frozen.

Yeah, idk man. I've had them and to me, nothing really compares to a good patty put together by hand.

I wouldn't assume that.

Beef

Garlic salt

Pepper

Onion powder

Worcestershire

Italian seasoning

Sear one side, flip and cook on lower heat to medium rare.

Perfect.

I used to do...basically the same thing, save the Italian seasoning. Worcestershire is so fucking good on a burger. I'll skip the garlic salt, and just use minced garlic, and salt, but lately...

I've been doing super simple shit. Tiny bit of oil, salt and pepper, cook on the highest heat.

Yeah, idk man. I've had them and to me, nothing really compares to a good patty put together by hand.

I totally agree, but that?s like comparing home made sauce to jar sauce, it?s better, but sometimes your in a pinch and need something. I very rarely buy frozen burgers, I prefer fresh.

You disappoint me. I thought I knew you man. How do you give up a burger? It?s one of the juiciest meats and can be made in hundreds of ways.

I love pizza

I love wings

Tacos beat out burgers because they can be built in a multitude of ways. I?m honestly not a big red meat fan although I?ll take a juicy burger if you offer me one.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Problem with tacos, at least in the nyc area, is that it?s hard to find a place that does them well. Everything is either fancy schmancy gourmet garbage or really poorly made fast food type stuff. It?s one of the few foods you really can?t get ?the best of? in NY.

I married into a Hispanic family and even though they?re not mexicanan-Hispanic, they make amazzzzing tacos.

On the flip side wings, to me, are a side dish. Great with beer and pizza but not a stand alone dish. I?m also not fan of food where you have left over garbage afterwards i.e. bones (also why I dislike lobster, crabs, some fruit, shishkebabs, etc...) too messy lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived