• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Hartford Wolfpack v. Minnesota Wild // Losing in Style

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don?t know what people expect when watching these games. You have the few AHL guys excited for the opportunity but probably aren?t good enough to be around next season. Mix that with the expectations this team had, with this roster, and being right in the middle of losing, the team breaking up, and having to play out 20 games knowing it?s blowing up. It?s not easy to play through.

Ruff stop your d from skating into the center of the 2 o 1. The d has to commit to the guy with the puck. By making the d skate to the center your goalie has no idea which way to track

Ducking dumb ass Ruff how many times do you have to be burned

Actually, the proper way to defend a 2 on 1 is to take away the pass and let the goalie have the shooter.

I don’t know what people expect when watching these games. You have the few AHL guys excited for the opportunity but probably aren’t good enough to be around next season. Mix that with the expectations this team had, with this roster, and being right in the middle of losing, the team breaking up, and having to play out 20 games knowing it’s blowing up. It’s not easy to play through.

You still have to put forth the effort.This is all on Gortin and Sather remember 3 point out of the race and they wave the white towel vs trying to improve so players say f it

They just mention Buchnevich is leader scorer of team so Nash has been traded

I don’t know what people expect when watching these games. You have the few AHL guys excited for the opportunity but probably aren’t good enough to be around next season. Mix that with the expectations this team had, with this roster, and being right in the middle of losing, the team breaking up, and having to play out 20 games knowing it’s blowing up. It’s not easy to play through.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how the teams plays after monday. Right now, it's a dumpster fire. Worst Ranger team I can ever remember watching... and quite frankly, that's okay at the moment.

I get that it's not the most talented lineup, but when when your team is continually getting outhustled, it's a tough watch

They went from 3rd place to no shot in 1 month. Injury after injury, losing after losing, takes its toll on any team. It sucks, and I don’t like seeing it, but I get it. I’ve been through it before, and most recently this year as a coach with a team of high expectations just to be riddled with long term injuries and illnesses at the worst possible moments.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how the teams plays after monday. Right now, it's a dumpster fire. Worst Ranger team I can ever remember watching... and quite frankly, that's okay at the moment.

It’s a 20 game try out. Those that want to be here will prove it.

Archived