• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Deal Grabner to New Jersey Devils for Pick, Prospect

ClearedForContact

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Gross

Verified account

@AGrossRecord

10m10 minutes ago

More

Based on my recent conversation with Devils assistant GM Tom Fitzgerald, here's what I've got on D Yegor Rykov: (20, 6-2, 205, St. Petersburg SKA, KHL) ? Poised puck mover but must be more agile. Not leaving KHL soon. (Acquired: 2016 draft, 132nd overall)

Andrew Gross

Verified account

@AGrossRecord

10m10 minutes ago

More

Based on my recent conversation with Devils assistant GM Tom Fitzgerald, here's what I've got on D Yegor Rykov: (20, 6-2, 205, St. Petersburg SKA, KHL) – Poised puck mover but must be more agile. Not leaving KHL soon. (Acquired: 2016 draft, 132nd overall)

So on another team watch Grabner finish with a total of 35 to 37 goals and base on above with we did not get shit but a prospect and someone who is not leaving anytime soon

So on another team watch Grabner finish with a total of 35 to 37 goals and base on above with we did not get shit but a prospect and someone who is not leaving anytime soon

He's a one-trick pony rental. As good as he's been I just don't see any team giving up a 1st in a super deep draft for 20 games of the guy

Meh. The 2nd is fair, would have liked a better prospect based on comments. Not good, but not bad.

I'm just dying to have some talent in the forward positions, so I'm disappointed/underwhelmed whenever the prospect is a D man. As bad as our D is, we need some scoring talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Meh. The 2nd is fair, would have liked a better prospect based on comments. Not good, but not bad.

I'm just dying to have some talent in the forward positions, so I'm disappointed/underwhelmed whenever the prospect is a D man. As bad as our D is, we need some scoring talent.

They'll probably go after that in the draft. Hopefully we strike gold and get one of Zadina or Svechnikov, but not holding my breath. Still a ton of top end forward talent available after that

They'll probably go after that in the draft. Hopefully we strike gold and get one of Zadina or Svechnikov, but not holding my breath. Still a ton of top end forward talent available after that

Either of these two is what I am dreaming of, but that would require some serious tanking, i.e. barely winning a singe game for the remainder, and the luck of the Irish in the lottery.

Would be awesome though...

Either of these two is what I am dreaming of, but that would require some serious tanking, i.e. barely winning a singe game for the remainder, and the luck of the Irish in the lottery.

Would be awesome though...

If we finish 7th worst I believe the chance of jumping into the top 3 is about 20%... not out of the realm of possibility. If they keep fielding the team we saw today we may even finish in the bottom 5

35-37 goals? Dude you?re rage about everything has scued your sense of reality. He?s a 4th liner who overachieved. He?s a 30 year old rental player. You?re not getting a star in return. Get a grip.

Archived