• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

There is Interest in Rangers' Defenseman and Pending UFA Nick Holden

ThirtyONE

Kampfer is in the press box. Holden is on the top pair.

I'd say that's a difference.

I don't mind Kampfer, either. It's not their fault others have underperformed.

I think we can all expect more from Smith next season (not high on him, but not down and out, either.). Shattenkirk and McDonagh need to step it up. Skjei wasn't good in the early part of the season, either. That's your top 4, underperforming. We could have had Staal (was having a good season) and Holden/Deangelo as the bottom pair, which would have been good.

As a 6 or 7 fine. I agree it’s not his fault but he won’t be missed. Little difference between him and ksmpfer

I think of them both as perfect 7s, rather than a young guy who should be playing. Holden cause he can jump in on any side in case of injury and Kampfer cause he can skate and hit.

But this is silly. Holden is a UFA. We will enjoy the 3rd rounder we get for him.

Kampfer is in the press box. Holden is on the top pair.

I'd say that's a difference.

I don't mind Kampfer, either. It's not their fault others have underperformed.

I think we can all expect more from Smith next season (not high on him, but not down and out, either.). Shattenkirk and McDonagh need to step it up. Skjei wasn't good in the early part of the season, either. That's your top 4, underperforming. We could have had Staal (was having a good season) and Holden/Deangelo as the bottom pair, which would have been good.

No, but it is their fault that they aren't very good.

I really don?t mind holden. I?ve had bigger issues with mcd, Smith, staal and even shattenkirk this season than I have with Holden.

With that said if someone?s willing to pay a decent amount then by all means take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Agreed. Smith is/was much more frustrating than holden has been this season.

Holden is just an easy target. That stache he was rocking looked like he should be on pedo propaganda pamphlets.

Friedman, on the 31 Thoughts podcast, pondered if the Isles might not inquire about Holden.

Thanks Phil. They are desperate. If they offer a 3rd, hope we don't hold out till the last minute so as to not help our competition. Since that is debateable. ;)

Plus it takes one defender off the mkt. Is someone really going to fork over a first for Greene? I did not believe that rumor floated on NBCSN that Toronto would consider that.

Archived