• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

McDonagh Has to Go!

Ice27

I think a playoff run this year and a full season next year gets you the better deal now.

I ask for the likes of Nylander or Marner along with a prospect and conditional first rounders. 1 this summer if they make the conference finals and another next year if the go to the cup finals. But that's Big Lou you're dealing with, so it's likely maybe one of those picks.

I Don't want picks for this guy. I want a young first line controlled forward, preferably a center. Nylander is the way to go. Not sure if we want him under AV though.

I think a playoff run this year and a full season next year gets you the better deal now.

I ask for the likes of Nylander or Marner along with a prospect and conditional first rounders. 1 this summer if they make the conference finals and another next year if the go to the cup finals. But that's Big Lou you're dealing with, so it's likely maybe one of those picks.

I Don't want picks for this guy. I want a young first line controlled forward, preferably a center. Nylander is the way to go. Not sure if we want him under AV though.

Dealing with Lou will be tough and he always seems to get the better end of the deal.

Lou and Shanny, talk about your hockey traditionalists.

Know they want Nash (depends on his NTC), and would love McDonagh.

I could see them parting with a perimeter passer that shys away from the physical game... but is that what we need?

This team's immediate future is solely based on the ability of a top center and a shooter.

Archived