• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECF | Pittsburgh Penguins (M2) v. Ottawa Senators (A2)

Phil

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Senators in 4
    • Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT NOT A TRIP BY MALKIN! OT or not, dude slid and left his feet, took a guy out. Holy fuck.

Seriously what the fuck.

How many fucking times are they gonna stop play because of guys laying on the ice for Pitt.. What a bunch of shit this is.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK.

The one you posted about was when dude got ran over by Turris and went down?!

Like...what the fuck? Dude went down after a hit and the fucking whistle blows?!

What the fuck?!

What a fucking miserable time to be a NY sports fan.. Patriots and Penguins are just fucking beasts. And I have the Jets and Rangers not winning shit. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Yeah, so many pathetic NY sports franchises.

Embarrassing.

Atleast we ain't Philly. I watch the people down here suffer each day. I love it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This just in: despite losing Erik Karlsson is really, really, really, really, really good. After watching him in this series I think he's the best player in the world. That guy carried this team so hard they would be nowhere close to winning the ECF without him playing, and he did it on one leg. The guy makes a perfect play with the puck every time, beats two forecheckers seemingly easily, and then creates half of the team's offense. What an unbelievable player, shame we don't get to watch him more.

Yeah, so many pathetic NY sports franchises.

Embarrassing.

Atleast we ain't Philly. I watch the people down here suffer each day. I love it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If you think about it's kind of funny how big of a factor sports play in some peoples lives. Basing your happiness on how a bunch of players you don't personally know, who are not (except for the rare occassion) from your city/town/state perform against a bunch of players on the other team that fit the same description. Not to mention all the thousands of hours wasted watching. It's almost like gambling, but except currency it's your pride at stake (well, assuming you don't bet on it). And for the vast majority they end up losing and being miserable.

We really are irrational beings

Archived