• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Need Some Help From the Blueshirts Brotherhood

SaveByRichter35

Thanks again, I am happy you guys approve!

Coming from a professional contractor .... great work ! Want a job ?

Thank you but no fucking way. That was hell painting that. Measuring and drawing the lines, then making sure the tape was all perfectly straight on the lines. Only to have paint get through the tape anyways and having to go touch it all up again. I was so pissed haha.

Thanks again, I am happy you guys approve!

Thank you but no fucking way. That was hell painting that. Measuring and drawing the lines, then making sure the tape was all perfectly straight on the lines. Only to have paint get through the tape anyways and having to go touch it all up again. I was so pissed haha.

I could have told you that was going to happen. Lol. It's definitely not easy.

Yea I was so mad. Idk how career painters do it. Its so frustrating.

No one really requests fuckin stripes in their rooms. Depending on who it was, or what in entailed, I'd politely tell them to fuck off, or triple the cost. I don't have time for that shit, so you're gonna pay for it. Just got a call to go on an estimate tomorrow, the lady tells me 1/2 the house is wall papered including the kitchen and a bedroom ceiling. I thought it was a prank call.

No one really requests fuckin stripes in their rooms. Depending on who it was, or what in entailed, I'd politely tell them to fuck off, or triple the cost. I don't have time for that shit, so you're gonna pay for it. Just got a call to go on an estimate tomorrow, the lady tells me 1/2 the house is wall papered including the kitchen and a bedroom ceiling. I thought it was a prank call.

I guess you're not doing my basement? I want zebra stripes

Archived