• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Return of the viv

Phil

Are you ready to trade the RS5 in for a minivan yet? :D

Hell no. I'll get an SUV when the time comes lol. I am thinking about selling the RS though, I want an s2000 for a project car really bad. Maybe get another Infiniti for a daily. The RS5 is $$$$$. Maintenance, insurance, car payments. Meh. Can't even mod it. Costs too much lmao. The stuff I have on it is worth over $8k new, I got it all second hand though thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell no. I'll get an SUV when the time comes lol. I am thinking about selling the RS though, I want an s2000 for a project car really bad. Maybe get another Infiniti for a daily. The RS5 is $$$$$. Maintenance, insurance, car payments. Meh. Can't even mod it. Costs too much lmao. The stuff I have on it is worth over $8k new, I got it all second hand though thank goodness.

Yeah I hear you. That's the problem of owning an RS, M or AMG car. Even if you get a preowned one for like $30,000 you're still in effect driving a $75,000 car along with all the other associated costs :/

Yeah I hear you. That's the problem of owning an RS, M or AMG car. Even if you get a preowned one for like $30,000 you're still in effect driving a $75,000 car along with all the other associated costs :/

Mine was 90k new. I paid half that for it but already dumped like 2k in maintenance into it. Time to go lol.

I'm thinking of picking up an E92 M3 instead of th S2000 I originally planned on getting. Hard to keep an s2k safe in NYC lol

Archived