• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Stranger Things' on Netflix

Vodka Drunkenski

I will always wonder whether the creators wanted to make a TV show in the 80s or wanted to make a horror/mystery and then decided later to set it in the 80s. Either way, the setting was awesome.

I wasn't a huge fan of the overall direction - thought it was a lot more interesting the first 3 or 4 episodes - but the characters were great and the feel was outstanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Loved loved loved every second of this. So glad they're doing a second season. Eggos and chocolate pudding for everyone! Lando!

I'm interested to know what everyone's theories are, particularly the following:

Is Eleven the Monster and the Monster Eleven?

Also, what's your explanation for the ending?

• 2 weeks later...
Loved loved loved every second of this. So glad they're doing a second season. Eggos and chocolate pudding for everyone! Lando!

I'm interested to know what everyone's theories are, particularly the following:

Is Eleven the Monster and the Monster Eleven?

Also, what's your explanation for the ending?

I think you could argue that the answer is yes, but there are a lot of other possibilities.

Since her power let her find all kinds of random people all over the world, she happened to look in a deep dark part of the planet that this creature lived in.

Or, the creature could have been a part of her that she subconsciously created as a means to escape her situation, and she unlocked it due to the experimental technology/her power coming together. That doesn't explain the seemingly complex system of reproduction that the monster used though.

Archived