• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Batman vs Superman Dawn Of Justice Trailer

Provolone_NYR35

He was very good, he fit the Batman he was playing, angry, older and coming out of retirement to protect his city.

Also, is it just me or does anybody think the Flashpoint Paradox will be made at one point? There is no other reason they got 2 big name actors to play his parents just to get 1 minute of screen time. I love that story and would love to see a movie, not animated, based on it. For those not sure what it is, check it out, it's pretty damn cool!

He was very good, he fit the Batman he was playing, angry, older and coming out of retirement to protect his city.

Also, is it just me or does anybody think the Flashpoint Paradox will be made at one point? There is no other reason they got 2 big name actors to play his parents just to get 1 minute of screen time. I love that story and would love to see a movie, not animated, based on it. For those not sure what it is, check it out, it's pretty damn cool!

The animated one is so cool though

I just Wikipedia the Flashpoint paradox.

There is no way that'll ever be a movie. It'd take 10.

Actors do cameos in these big budget action movies all the time.

I just Wikipedia the Flashpoint paradox.

There is no way that'll ever be a movie. It'd take 10.

Actors do cameos in these big budget action movies all the time.

It's just the fan boy in me hoping for a animated movie to be made into a live action one. Lol

Plus, on another note, no Bruce Wayne, Thomas Wayne becomes the Bat and Matha becomes a Joker, it just sounds awesome

Archived