• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Batman vs Superman Dawn Of Justice Trailer

Provolone_NYR35

Interesting trailer, but a bit too spoilery for my tastes. But i supposed if it weren't for the trailer some toy would spoil it.

I think, and honestly hope, that this movie kicks the DC movies into gear. If we get a JL Movie we'll be set. I think i might want to see more of Affleck batman though, but well see.

I agree. They didn't have to reveal the you know who villain(don't know how to do spoilers on mobile. Just in case somebody doesn't want to watch the trailer, anyway). That might just segway into the JL movie which makes alot of sense. They're making alot of movies in the coming years. Don't know if they'll be a standalone Batfleck movie cause we have all seen the trilogy. Plus this is supposed to be a seasoned Batman. We'll see him plenty though cause he will be in suicide squad plus an inevitable JL movie with all the other standalones coming out (Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman etc).

Exciting time to be a nerd.

Interesting trailer, but a bit too spoilery for my tastes. But i supposed if it weren't for the trailer some toy would spoil it.

I think, and honestly hope, that this movie kicks the DC movies into gear. If we get a JL Movie we'll be set. I think i might want to see more of Affleck batman though, but well see.

We are, it's scheduled for 2018 or 2019, I don't remember which year, but they already confirmed it. Affleck has signed on for 9 movies as Batman, which includes a trilogy of his own which will feature the Red Hood gang.

This trailer was fucking awesome, I can not wait for this to come out.

• 3 months later...
Saw it last night and it's really drawn out. Can't stand Henry Cavill. Just seemed disjointed and scatterbrained. Really carried by Affleck.

The guy was useless in Man of Steel too. He's really a big letdown for playing the Superman character.

I'm sorry but someone from Marvel had it in for DC and Warner Bros, that's really all I can believe because it wasn't bad, it was actually pretty decent. Certainly not the best batman or comic to make the big screen but all the bashing I just don't get. Ok so Superman sucks I will agree on that, or as I should say Cavill sucks, sorry just not a fan of him, he just lacks a personality of any sort, but to me this stinks more of a smear campaign than anything else.

Afleck was good and gets a B+ for his first run as batman.

And you know what I don't care what anyone thinks, Eisenberg was a good Luther. I had my doubts going in that he could play villain of any sort but I think he pulled it off and gets an A from me

He's so different from what Luther is supposed to be. I don't think he was bad, I just didn't really associate him with Luther as much as I did your stereotypical Hollywood sociopathic bad guy.

The first hour and a half is utterly boring. The dream sequences are unannounced and confusing. I won't say you shouldn't like it, because if you do I'm happy for you, but I don't think a smear campaign is accurate at all. It just wasn't very good. I'm hopeful for the potential that batman and wonder woman have but I don't think that this movie itself was any good at all.

I will agree with you, it starts out slow and yes the dream sequences were confusing and misplaced.

Now the only reason I speak of a smear campaign was because of the shear volume of negative press it got. Its one thing to get buried by rotten tomatoes, to me though another when the nightly news is covering how lousy it is.

I'll be honest I'm also not that much of a superman fan, and don't follow his comics so I don't really know the accuracy level of him compared to other Lex Luthers but I did at least like his villain side. The only luther I can compare the two by is him and Gene Hackman in those late 70s early 80s Christopher Reeves batmans, and I was not a fan

Okay, I finally saw BvS last night, saw it in 3-D, which was pointless, could have seen it in standard and have the same effect. Overall, I liked the movie, it wasn't the best, wasn't as nearly as good as Deadpool, but it's 2 different types of movies. Affleck was a very good Bruce Wayne/Batman, and was one of the bright spots of the movie. He was one of the most comic accurate Batman to date. Eisenberg was actually pretty good, I know i've seen mixed reviews on him, but I liked him. Cavill sucked, I don't like Superman, and i'm not a fan of Cavill either. He just seems boring to me.

Archived