• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

AMC's 'Preacher'

The Dude

Interested in where they go from here. Lots of travelingto do.

Annoyed to hear that they changed the entire story because they felt the source material wasn't enough to span their desired goal of a certain amount of seasons. Which is crazy. Theres soooo much they could have done with this.

I get the character development that they were aiming for and I hope that's all the first season was about. Hopefully from here on out they stay at least relatively close to the source material.

I like the acting, I like the look, I like the feel, I just hate how they changed things to seemingly drag the show out to reach some sort of desired episode total, because at the beginning I got the impression that they said there was too much source material and that they couldn't cover it all, or put it on television..

• 10 months later...

I can't believe I'm still giving this show a chance. Holy fuck. They said they wanted to shift direction and appease the true fans of the books, by getting into the source material. First two episodes we're fucking dog shit and had zero to do with the source material.

I used to stick up for Seth Rogan. I thought he was a funny dude. Fuck him now. Fucking stoner has made up his own Preacher story. Source material? What in THE FUCK were you reading????

• 3 months later...

Archived