• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The First Official BSBH Meetup of 2015

Pete

Yea, it just came together yesterday.

Can't plan ahead when you have a kid, or a prego wife, and we didn't know if the game was going to be 7 or 8 (which matters for the NJT/LIRR folks).

Also didn't know if there'd be a game five. Well, except you. :rofl:

But yeah, with so many of us with kids or now expecting, it's not easy to plan as far ahead, sorry to say.

Going forward these will probably continue to occur like this. A day or two before hand we'll agree on a date/game and then whoever can come can, and whoever can't can try for the next one.

I suppose this is hard to know but I'd def like to make one of these. More notice would have been clutch.

It's gonna be tough to really give you guys a big heads up. We'll try to push it closer to two days going forward, but a lot of the Staff have kids now, or are having one, myself included, so it's a day-by-day thing really.

It's gonna be tough to really give you guys a big heads up. We'll try to push it closer to two days going forward, but a lot of the Staff have kids now, or are having one, myself included, so it's a day-by-day thing really.

yeah its definitely tough. Hopfully it'll align one day.

Archived