• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bang Your Head to the Heavy Metal & Rock Thread

Phil

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

Holy shit I’m totally getting this 🤣

Interesting mix. Overall as a die-hard fan I enjoyed it (don’t think I’d ever not like their stuff)  

Several mellow songs (Don’t Change), a few classic sounding LB tracks (Out of Style), a few rap-heavy tracks (Turn it Up), one very Nirvana-like track (Barnacle), one industrial-NIN-like Track (Pill Popper).

40 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Interesting mix. Overall as a die-hard fan I enjoyed it (don’t think I’d ever not like their stuff)  

Several mellow songs (Don’t Change), a few classic sounding LB tracks (Out of Style), a few rap-heavy tracks (Turn it Up), one very Nirvana-like track (Barnacle), one industrial-NIN-like Track (Pill Popper).

Got through half of it so far it’s pretty good. Nothing that has made me cringe anyway 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, siddious said:

Got through half of it so far it’s pretty good. Nothing that has made me cringe anyway 

Yeah. It’s not bad at all. I’ve listened a few times. The mellow songs always take some time to grow on me. It’s a short album so no one song is drawn out and annoying. Most are 2-3 minutes a piece. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Man, Limp Bizkit has always been fucking trash. You guys are nerds lol. 

DdfP3hT.png

Edited to add - Yes, I'll fucking listen to it. I'll probably buy the goddamn record. 

You’re talking to a guy that still wears cargo pants/shorts and billabong hats. 😝 

LB 4LIFE. 

Listen to Snacky Poo (yeah, that’s a track). It’ll have your head bobbin’

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

Man, Limp Bizkit has always been fucking trash. You guys are nerds lol. 

DdfP3hT.png

Edited to add - Yes, I'll fucking listen to it. I'll probably buy the goddamn record. 

It’s limp bizket I’m not expecting life altering music just a continuation of what what banging when I was a kid. 

thisnis coming from someone who can’t stand rap and hates rap rock even more on average. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, siddious said:

It’s limp bizket I’m not expecting life altering music just a continuation of what what banging when I was a kid. 

thisnis coming from someone who can’t stand rap and hates rap rock even more on average. 

Yup. Nothing more than fun + nostalgia at this point. I’ll take something over nothing. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 10:08 AM, Parsley said:

Absolutely a great LB album. The amount of trolling on this album is hysterical. I bought it as soon as it came out as well, I was so excited about this. Love the Hate is one of my favorite tracks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NYR2711 said:

Absolutely a great LB album. The amount of trolling on this album is hysterical. I bought it as soon as it came out as well, I was so excited about this. Love the Hate is one of my favorite tracks.

I’m glad my LB brothers agree.  👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

For those who liked Arch Enemy when they were good, they have reformed with the male singer Johan Liiva, and apparently have been touring Japan after releasing an EP under the name Black Earth.

When the fuck did this happen?

So. Good .

Edited by The Dude
  • Applause 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...