• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

YES!!!

Shane Falco

Eh....it was a relatively "cool" summer overall (in terms of daytime highs). Ironic thing is we are still stuck with the same upper level pattern that gave us a bitter cold winter last year. If that doesn't budge we could have a repeat....atleast in the temperature department (below normal). Getting it to snow is always a crapshoot.

It's not just about the weather. I want hockey' date=' and football. I want structure. I want the kids in school, and want the season to start (which it has). Time to get back into a routine.[/quote']

This

I enjoy all he time my son and I have during summer, but it's fall/winter that we thrive on.

Academics, football practice every night, hockey...his summers are for relax and fun

Winter is development time

This

I enjoy all he time my son and I have during summer, but it's fall/winter that we thrive on.

Academics, football practice every night, hockey...his summers are for relax and fun

Winter is development time

And drills :)

We had no summer. We had an extended spring.

My gnarly tan disagrees with you, breh.

It's not just about the weather. I want hockey, and football. I want structure. I want the kids in school, and want the season to start (which it has). Time to get back into a routine.

This minus the kids and structure nonsense. :D

Less daylight is a price I'm more than willing to pay for not having to double my laundry loads, run expensive-as-fuck air conditioners every day and worry about being soaking wet before I even get to work in the morning.

Die summer. Die.

http://simpleinspector.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/OldManWinter.jpg

Archived