• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Movie: The Day of The Doctor

Captain Clutch

Watched it every weekend as a kid in the 1960's and 70's -- and I'm told by a buddy at work that they've been writing some great episodes recently.

It's been fantastic for the last couple years. Despite his young age, Matt Smith was a tremendous tenth doctor. You should really try to watch at least the Smith seasons and maybe the ones before that. The show has been so awesome British.

I think, out of the modern era of Doctors, Christopher Eccleston had a chance to be the best but wasn't around long enough. Matt Smith did a fantastic job as the Doctor, but almost ALL of the story lines annoyed me. I didn't care about Amy Pond, I didn't care about her idiot boyfriend, and I absolutely despised River Song.

So, the above factors being taken in to account, I think David Tennant has been the best Doctor of the modern era.

The only dr. Who I've ever watched was the second season after the reboot, with David Tennet. The stories are interesting, but Dr. Who sort of has a lot of misfires for me that keep me from being an avid/addicted fan.

What's everyone's opinion of this new doctor? A friend of mine is really upset, doesn't like the direction they went at all.

Archived