• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

About every 4 hours

Albatrosss

This thread started as a regular funny internet chat, but quickly turned into a National Geographic style list of observations of human behavior.

"Here we see the Russian-American man in his natural urination habitat. He ponders the time lost spend on the porcelain throne, which given his comfortable seating reminds him in no way of the former gulag."

This thread started as a regular funny internet chat, but quickly turned into a National Geographic style list of observations of human behavior.

"Here we see the Russian-American man in his natural urination habitat. He ponders the time lost spend on the porcelain throne, which given his comfortable seating reminds him in no way of the former gulag."

lmao. U suggesting that i pee sitting down?

Two things:

1) I have an exceptionally small bladder, and have been tested for everything under the sun, but apparently I'm just wired to go every hour. It's horrible. Wake up every night 2 or 3 times to go.

2) Don't wanna pee next to someone sans-partition at a urinal? Wait behind them for THEIR urinal. People get so weirded out that you don't take the empty one that they zip up and leave immediately. I love it. One guy actually told me that the urinal next to him was open and I responded with, "That's okay. I'll wait."

Two things:

1) I have an exceptionally small bladder, and have been tested for everything under the sun, but apparently I'm just wired to go every hour. It's horrible. Wake up every night 2 or 3 times to go.

2) Don't wanna pee next to someone sans-partition at a urinal? Wait behind them for THEIR urinal. People get so weirded out that you don't take the empty one that they zip up and leave immediately. I love it. One guy actually told me that the urinal next to him was open and I responded with, "That's okay. I'll wait."

I'm the same way. It sucks. Especially being that I work outdoors in the city.

Two things:

Thats some fucked up shit. lol

This summer there were multiple days that I drank 1.5+ gallons of water and didnt take a piss at all. That being said it was the couple weeks where it was 90+ degrees and I probably could have filled a swimming pool with sweat.

u ate too many mentor, thats why u drank so much

Archived