• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Halloween (Costumes & Attractions)

FleshistheFever

Time to prepare for the Halloween Season!

What's everyone being for Halloween?

Any suggestions for a very scary Halloween attraction or haunted house in the Tri-State area?

Im rolling about 6 people deep this Halloween and we're all being Elvis. :p

http://www.blackouthh.com - Seems to be the most frightening suggestion I've gotten so far. :eek:

Discuss!

The same thing I am most years. Annoyed and aggravated when my wife asks me what I want to be for Halloween, wishing the holiday would just pass by already so we can get to the best of the year —*Thanksgiving!

A little string, a hole puncher, and this...http://www.hyaenagallery.com/handturkeys/handturkey.jpg hanging from your neck. It'll have a Flavor Flav-feel to it.

I like Halloween. Might go to a party in New Jersey, but we have no idea yet what we are going to be.

That Blackout stuff looks really intense. I heard it was pretty good, but the idea of walking alone freaks me out.

Same here. They tie you up and grab you. You also have to wear protective eye gear. I heard they have a sex scene where they throw fake splooge at you. (I hope its fake)

If something good comes up I'll throw something together last minute, but it's not something that I will go out of my way to make plans for. It's fun and all, but it's just a lot of money to get a costume together and then add the money you're going to drop while you're out. Pretty expensive.

And no thanks to any of those haunted house things, I hate being scared

last college halloween too. I was in Italy last year so I missed it, but sophomore year I threw something together in like an hour. Pitt football gave away buffs (think Survivor) before a game earlier that month so I wore that, made an immunity necklace out of duct tape and wore a button down and shorts and went as a Survivor contestant. I have a problem where I think of cool Halloween costumes in like May or June and then totally forget what they are by October

I wanted to be Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas, and my son is having a Halloween party at school and I'm planing on being one of the volunteers for it. My wife and I are arguing if it's too scary for 3 year olds. I say no be we it's from a Disney movie, and I know my son loves Jack. We have been going back and forth for days, does anyone else think this is too scary for a bunch or 3 year olds?

Yeah, I went to Blood Manor or some other thing in the city...the biggest waste of $30 ever...laughed throughout the whole thing, and the sets were horrible.

My friends dad is the owner of it, not a big fan of it though lol

I'm going to a surprise 30th birthday/Halloween party. Me and my cousin wanna go as something together as a joke, no idea what we should do though. When me and him are out with all those guys and their wives we're always the clowns of the group so they'll expect us to come in something hilarious that goes together.

• 1 year later...
Anyone have good ideas? Trying to think of one. All I can think of right now that's kinda creative/original/topical is "secret service agent who lost sight of the President". Suit, sunglasses, earpiece, constant perplexed/confused look, done. Only problem is it might be a bit too high-brow for people haha

Archived