• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Women in NYC

Albatrosss

I think women in Texas are hotter than NYC women, even women in California are better looking IMO.

Women in NYC are usually hotter, but have attitude problems. Like a 10 that knows she's a 10 sucks, but it's not as bad as the 7 that thinks she's a 10.

Women from other cities are usually more approachable and nicer.

Doesn't it become harder to notice after a while? I always hear from friends that Amsterdam has gorgeous women too, but they have to point them out for me to notice them.

I guess in NY they're flashier and more noticeable through their behavior, which isn't necesarrily a good thing.

Women in NYC are usually hotter, but have attitude problems. Like a 10 that knows she's a 10 sucks, but it's not as bad as the 7 that thinks she's a 10.

Women from other cities are usually more approachable and nicer.

No way man, a 10 in Texas makes a 10 in New York look like a 7, same with California girls. New York women are stuck up and they all have that New York attitude.

THE ONLY REASON summer in nyc is acceptable.

We have a winner.

This summer in has been AMAZING in East Hampton and Montauk. I cannot remember seeing so many drop dead gorgeous women on a daily basis.

Dog, even my regular S'bucks on L.I. is a babefest 4 out of 7 days that makes one think all those phoney celeb chicks are overrated. Here's to real womenz.

Archived