• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Horrible Video: Mother Tosses Child On Bus So She Can Fight Stranger

Phil

http://gothamist.com/2013/04/11/horrible_video_mother_throws_child.php

If you saw a mom with her child angrily yelling at a stranger on a bus or subway, what would you do? That's what we wondered as we watched the horrible video below of a particularly angry mom getting into a fist fight with another woman who she claims was "disrespecting her baby." As for her child?well, she threw the toddler out of the way into the arms of someone else on the bus. It's not like she let the kid's stroller roll out of a train or anything.

Video in link.

Wow.

I had to turn the volume down immediately to avoid a migraine..

But do you notice how this seems to be status quo for the majority of the shouting match? Even the baby seemed accustomed to the entire thing.

I know people get bent out of shape when I interject my opinion into these situations, but seriously, fuck this lady. Take the kid, tie her tubes, and move on. World is immediately a better place.

I had to turn the volume down immediately to avoid a migraine..

But do you notice how this seems to be status quo for the majority of the shouting match? Even the baby seemed accustomed to the entire thing.

I know people get bent out of shape when I interject my opinion into these situations, but seriously, fuck this lady. Take the kid, tie her tubes, and move on. World is immediately a better place.

Just said to a friend of mine who I sent the video to that the woman who she threw the kid at should have just picked it up and walked off.

One day they will out number the sane people and then the morons will take over the world. Oh wait....

The less fortunate and uneducated quite simply outfuck the rest of us. It's the cold, hard truth.

And the fact that they are, makes it all the more difficult to explain to them that they shouldn't.

Awful as it is to say, I was semi-joking with that same friend earlier that this video article could have simply been titled "Birth of a Criminal" and still have been 100% on the mark.

Awful? It's sad, but true dude...You can't grow up watching your mom do this type of stuff first hand and not be destined for the same.

Awful? It's sad, but true dude...You can't grow up watching your mom do this type of stuff first hand and not be destined for the same.

If he was older, he'd probably have developed a nick name from it.

"Yo, dey call me fly boy"

Archived