• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Cuylle looks faster with the Wolfpack than he did with the Rangers.  The difference in the speed of the game in the AHL to NHL is light years.   After seeing an AHL game live I better understand the struggles of young upcoming players.   If the game doesn't come pretty naturally to them before they hit the NHL it's going to be a struggle to adjust. 

• Like 1

I think this is more about exposing them to the pro environment than anything.

Eight games remaining for the Pack and they're a point behind Bridgeport who has a game in hand on Hartford. I wouldn't expect the new additions to get much time or the full spread of games. Maybe 2-3 games each unless they make the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

The Pack wins a playoff series for the first time since 2015. 7-1 over Springfield in game 2, they take the I-91 series. Now the I-95 series against Providence, I think Hartford has a good shot against the Baby Bruins since we played Providence so well, especially near the end of the season. 

#runtogether

Edited by Stephen

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Look at this guy.  Had a pretty meh regular season, but dominating the playoffs so far.

Screenshot-2023-05-06-074036.png

Hopefully he puts it together and we have another decent goalie in the system

• Believe 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pack win their opener in the shootout. Othmann had both of the team’s goals on the PP. Othmann had a number of chances throughout and was quite good. The Pack overall got better as the game went on. 

Lines were

Belzile-Brodzinski-Edstrom

Berard-Nash-Othmann

Elson-Leschysyn-Trivigno

Sykora-Henriksson-Rempe

Robertson-Scanlin

Mackey-Hollowell

Brouillard-Harpur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • JIMMY! 1