• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What's Matawan, NJ Like?

Pete

Ah, you're talking about the train. Yeah, the train isn't that bad. What times are you looking to go to and from work?

I thought you were talking about driving and... yeah...

There's a train that leaves around 8 and supposedly gets to PennSta ~9am. Then I'd walk or take Path to 23rd.

That'll probably be a pretty packed train, so hopefully you don't mind getting cozy.

It will be a trial time because you'll have to find the train/time that works for you. From my experience, NJ Transit trains are usually pretty comfortable, the rides are generally quiet and delays, while infrequent, do happen and can be fucking frustrating.

That'll probably be a pretty packed train, so hopefully you don't mind getting cozy.

It will be a trial time because you'll have to find the train/time that works for you. From my experience, NJ Transit trains are usually pretty comfortable, the rides are generally quiet and delays, while infrequent, do happen and can be fucking frustrating.

Yea, it is what it is.

I stayed with my dad for awhile in Edison and took NJT out of MetroPark, but that was years ago. I think that NEC line is more packed than the NJC line.

I've also heard people take the bus to Jersey City and jump on the PATH. I may do that...

Yea, it is what it is.

I stayed with my dad for awhile in Edison and took NJT out of MetroPark, but that was years ago. I think that NEC line is more packed than the NJC line.

I've also heard people take the bus to Jersey City and jump on the PATH. I may do that...

That's a possibility. You've got a bunch of options.

Archived