• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Would Win in a Fight?

Patrick Bateman

depends on circumstances and time involved...if any sort of tool is allowed like rocks or branches etc my money would be on the humans at that 10 to 1 ratio. if it was strictly hand to hand no tools im not so sure. i dont even know if a human can really hurt a gorilla with his bare hands...he would need some sort of cutting or crushing tool. I mention time too because if the humans had enough time to develop a strategy they might win even without tools perhaps.

i pick the humans with maybe 15-20 surviving at most.

Depends on what type of bear.

Are we talking a 400lb Grizzly found in the "states'...

Or a 1500lb Grizzly found in Alaska?

When I think of Grizzly i think only of the Alaskan 1000+ pound kind, I meant the Alaskan Grizzly.

And just for the record 1500 pound is at the very top of the weight of Alaskan Grizzly and 400 pound at the very bottom of the lower state grizzly, normal numbers are more like 700 pound for the lower state one and 1000-1100 pound for the alaskan one. Quite a difference from 400/1500. I've shot a black bear weighing close to 400 pounds and a black bear isn't even close to a regular brown bear.

When I think of Grizzly i think only of the Alaskan 1000+ pound kind, I meant the Alaskan Grizzly.

And just for the record 1500 pound is at the very top of the weight of Alaskan Grizzly and 400 pound at the very bottom of the lower state grizzly, normal numbers are more like 700 pound for the lower state one and 1000-1100 pound for the alaskan one. Quite a difference from 400/1500. I've shot a black bear weighing close to 400 pounds and a black bear isn't even close to a regular brown bear.

Why are you shooting bears? Dick.

Lasgest Alaskan Grizzly was estimated at 2400lbs

But yes, you are probably correct that 1000lbs is more of the norm.

Thus why we hunted with a 375

Archived