• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Insomniac Thread

Shane Falco

I can't fall asleep without the TV on.

Same. Always been that way.

I'm an insomniac. I have to be up most mornings between 6 and 6:30. Yet, on nights I have nothing, and I really do mean nothing to do, and even when I am beyond fucking exhausted, I'll find myself looking at shit on here or any other site until 4 or later. Not unusual for me to go into work on 2 hours or less of sleep. No clue how I do it.

Not sure if I can include this here, but I found out my blood is missing Vitamin D and B12???

Doctor says could be the reason why I'm always lazy and fucking tired to do shit.

She said I can take tablets for that.

What do you think? I searched the internet and everywhere I'm reading this (just for reinforcement you know) that deficiency in B12 can make you fatigue.

Not sure if I can include this here, but I found out my blood is missing Vitamin D and B12???

Doctor says could be the reason why I'm always lazy and fucking tired to do shit.

She said I can take tablets for that.

What do you think? I searched the internet and everywhere I'm reading this (just for reinforcement you know) that deficiency in B12 can make you fatigue.

I have a B12 and D deficiency (or did at least) and I take supplements for it. Most people have a D deficiency I think because most of us spend too much time indoors. I had a severe B12 deficiency... The doctor said my levels were some of the lowest he'd ever seen and thought I was a vegan. I told him I eat meat everyday so apparently my body doesn't break it down/synthesize or whatever it well enough. With that said I really haven't noticed any change in the way I feel but everyone is different.

I have a B12 and D deficiency (or did at least) and I take supplements for it. Most people have a D deficiency I think because most of us spend too much time indoors. I had a severe B12 deficiency... The doctor said my levels were some of the lowest he'd ever seen and thought I was a vegan. I told him I eat meat everyday so apparently my body doesn't break it down/synthesize or whatever it well enough. With that said I really haven't noticed any change in the way I feel but everyone is different.

Oh wow, I eat tons and tons of meat LOL. I guess I'll have to try it out. It sucks because I am so lazy most of the time and get tired so quickly.

I'll try the supplements and see how they work

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't had a decent nights sleep in 2 weeks. I'm losing it. I get into bed at 11-12 but cannot fall asleep till 2-3am... then I wake up at insanely early times and end up only getting 4 hours of sleep. Da fuck!

There's a school of thought that's gaining credence out there ... maybe some useful info, though I've found it difficult to really make a habit.

http://www.umm.edu/sleep/sleep_hyg.htm

Archived