• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

HBO's 'Eastbound & Down'

Parsley

The first few episodes are very funny. The show takes a drastic dip into ridiculous from that point on. It's why the ratings have been as bad as they have. From what I understand, the producers were hesitant to even give it this past return season.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to watch the final 2 episodes onDemand and HBO doesn't even have it listed. I guess I can find it online, but I'm too lazy to subscribe to HBO online, etc. The show did go downhill this final season.....but it still had it moments.

I read about the finale online and saw a few clips....hope to catch it on TV at some point.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally got around to watching all of the 4th and final season. Solid 8 episodes with a good mix of humor, and some more heartfelt moments (Shockingly).

Sad to see it come to an end, but I'll definitely watch this series again onDemand or on DVD if they put out the whole series.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1e1d0c289f21be0bb104a28f93b37ce1/tumblr_murstfOHtB1siptzjo1_400.gif

Archived