• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alcatraz

Johnnydollaz18

Gotcha. I agree, Alcatraz has a small window to get this right or I'll be moving on as well. Haven't checked out Touch or The River. Any good?

Touch, to me, seems (and I might get killed for this) as a means for the US to come to grips with the Autism rates rising, kind of give them a super hero kind of thing.

Both shows haven't started yet, tonight is Touch which I think you know already. The River almost looks like lost, with a more horror theme. Looks really good

I actually like this show a lot, I love the help of the Comic book/Doctor guy to solve the cases and ultimately find the suspects before anything can happen. Last week's episode with the sniper was insane, and I think this weeks followed it up even better.

Let me know how next week's goes because I'm a bit confused of why they aren't progressing the actual story that much

It's ok with the promise of being better and I like the way they tell the story from both ends, but if they keep to this same formula each episode, it's going to get old, imo. They need a big reveal that drags you in deeper every two episodes at least. So far, it's been almost all set up.

Well should be a twist next week with a guard returning, and he said the guards are usually good people so interesting to see where they take it from there.

Yeah, I get it. I just feel like LOST by this point was already incredible. LOST had so many clues you were left trying to determine if there was something you should be noticing every 30 seconds. This feels like you're being handed a few clues an episode. The magnitude is just much smaller than what it could be, given the premise which has some really interesting possibilities.

Yeah, I get it. I just feel like LOST by this point was already incredible. LOST had so many clues you were left trying to determine if there was something you should be noticing every 30 seconds. This feels like you're being handed a few clues an episode. The magnitude is just much smaller than what it could be, given the premise which has some really interesting possibilities.

My point exactly, I just finished 5th season of LOST, and it really is remarkable. After watching the 1st two episodes of alcatraz, I feel that same way and that's exactly why I've given up on alcatraz already

Never watched LOST so I don't know about any comparisons, but like i said to each their own.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived