• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, its Ovi, Stamkos, Lundqvist, Backstrom.

Not drafting a Sedin, not drafting Perry.

Sedins are ranked 1 and 5, Perry 4. St Louis is 7 with Backstrom 8.

I'd rather have a shitty team than want the Sedins or Perry to be successful. Plus, I don't see Perry as a top level player yet.

yeah but if you could grab a Quick, Price, Miller they could be just as good, you might be better off drafting a top scorer first

Not a fan of Price, Miller will be gobbled up quickly as it's a league consisting of several upstate NYers, Quick isnt at that level yet

Drafted yesterday... 12 team league, standard yahoo scoring.

crosby, spezza

Parise, Kovalchuk

Jagr, Grabner

Steit, Suter, Myers, Gonchar

Lundqvist, Quick

Duchene, Cammalerri, Gionta, Frolik

Not really feeling it. You can tell I go Atlantic Division when there's not a person I want too badly.

Just finished a draft. Pretty standard scoring, 13 teams. First pick, which I hate, and the connection cut out so I drafted Richards 2nd.

Taxi Sono Qui!
1.	(1)	Daniel Sedin
(Van - LW)
2.	(26)	Brad Richards
(NYR - C)
3.	(27)	Shea Weber
(Nsh - D)
4.	(52)	Marian Gaborik
(NYR - RW)
5.	(53)	Jimmy Howard
(Det - G)
6.	(78)	Kari Lehtonen
(Dal - G)
7.	(79)	Brenden Morrow
(Dal - LW)
8.	(104)	Alexander Edler
(Van - D)
9.	(105)	T.J. Oshie
(StL - C,RW)
10.	(130)	Jordan Staal
(Pit - C,LW)
11.	(131)	James Wisniewski
(Cls - D)
12.	(156)	Anton Babchuk
(Cgy - D)
13.	(157)	Rene Bourque
(Cgy - LW,RW)
14.	(182)	Nikolai Kulemin
(Tor - LW)
15.	(183)	Dmitry Kulikov
(Fla - D)
16.	(208)	Jussi Jokinen
(Car - LW)
17.	(209)	Zac Dalpe
(Car - C,RW)
18.	(234)	Nikolai Khabibulin

Whatcha think of this? Starting 2 C,RW,LW and 3 D. Categories are G,A,P,+/-,PIM,PPG,& PPA.

Malkin (C/RW)

Kovalchuk (LW/RW)

C.Giroux (C/RW)

Pavelski (C/RW)

J.Benn (LW)

E.Kane (LW)

Plekanec ©

Okposo(RW)

C. McArthur (LW)

Yandle (D)

Pietrangelo (D)

B.Seabrook (D)

J.Carlson (D)

J.Quick (G)

N.Backstrom (G)

I'm not entirely happy with my keeper league team, but it's going to be very competitive for this year at least.

Datsyuk and Richards down the middle

Grabner, Hall, Horton, Brown, Benn and Franzen on the wings

Lidstrom, Pitkanen, Corvo and Suter on D

Luongo in net

Since it's a keeper league, after my next two picks (who will hopefully be Grabovski and either Roloson or Reimer), I'm going to start drafting prospects like Larsson and Scheifele. They cost only .2 against the league cap and down the road will be well worth it.

I'm not entirely happy with my keeper league team, but it's going to be very competitive for this year at least.

Luongo in net

Since it's a keeper league, after my next two picks (who will hopefully be Grabovski and either Roloson or Reimer), I'm going to start drafting prospects like Larsson and Scheifele. They cost only .2 against the league cap and down the road will be well worth it.

I've never done a league like that. how does it all work?

Luongo in net

Your D needs to be upgraded.

I've never done a league like that. how does it all work?

I joined this year, but it's a CBS keeper league and basically each player has a salary value (for example, Datsyuk is at .7, Richards is at .9, Lidstrom at .8 and goalies are expensive. Luongo at 1.6). The cap is 13, while the keeper cap is half of that at 6.5. You can keep as many players as you want as long as you are under that cap, and you can have as many players as you like during the regular season as long as you stay under your salary cap. Minor leaguers do not count against the cap, so you can keep them until they bloom as well. I posted earlier that I kept Datsyuk, Richards, Hall, Grabner, Brown, Horton, Lidstrom and Luongo. The rest are my draft picks. The draft is not very deep with talent because of the keepers.

have an ESPN draft in an hour. 2nd pick out of 12.

Weird set-up since its only forward/d/goalie. So I can technically have all centers for my forwards. ESPN's top 10 is as follows:

1. Daniel

2. Ovechkin

3. Stamkos

4. Henrik

5. Perry

6. Kopitar

7. Datsyuk

8. Crosby

9. Luongo

10. Toews

and they have Byfuglien ranked 11th. Not a fan of the rankings at all haha

Archived