• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Of all the films Mel Gibson would want to get involved in...

Greggy Gloom

So tell me again how the MOVIE Passion was anti Semetic?

The whole 'jews killed jesus' arguement is anti-semetic, which is ridiculous because jesus was himself was an israelite. If anything, jews killed one of their own. They killed him cause he was a threat to their way of life, something the catholic church did for hundreds of years

The whole 'jews killed jesus' arguement is anti-semetic, which is ridiculous because jesus was himself was an israelite. If anything, jews killed one of their own. They killed him cause he was a threat to their way of life, something the catholic church did for hundreds of years

The Jews were involved in the death of the guy. I don't think that much can be debated. That's what the movie showed. There are plenty of movies about Catholics killing Catholics. Are they anti-christian?

The Jews were involved in the death of the guy. I don't think that much can be debated. That's what the movie showed. There are plenty of movies about Catholics killing Catholics. Are they anti-christian?

we agree, but to some jews when a gentile goes on TV and yells that jews killed Jesus, its offensive i guess

Archived