• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Nickelodeon to show 90's shows from 12 am to 4 am starting July 25th

Bro, I grew up in Flatbush, til I was 17. You don't need to tell me. Still doesn't mean that I'm going to support millionaires who don't want to pay taxes and wipe out PBS, NPR and planned parenthood rather than chuck in a few extra dollars that they will never feel anyway.

Now, we can take this to the Political thread, or we can talk about Double Dare.

Fuck that, I'm all over Doug Funny.

In intend to get to that joint income of $250k within the next few years and these tax policies WILL affect me. Plus, I just hate lazy people lol.

In which medical field to you intend to specialize? I hope it isn't law - getting a $250k job in law right now is less likely than being struck by lightning while winning the lottery and playing a royal flush at the final table of the WSOP simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...

so nice to see Doug on TV again.

and there are so many things that Clarissa needs to explain. Like why she has a ginger brother, why she looks so much older in the title sequence, how does no one Sam using a giant latter to get into her room all the time, etc.

I did lol at the show's use of "sad trombone" in yesterday's episode

so nice to see Doug on TV again.

and there are so many things that Clarissa needs to explain. Like why she has a ginger brother, why she looks so much older in the title sequence, how does no one Sam using a giant latter to get into her room all the time, etc.

I did lol at the show's use of "sad trombone" in yesterday's episode

Why isn't Sam shaggin' the shit out of her? He has 24/7 access to her room!

Archived