Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: The General Talk Thread

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Today I learned how much of a little bitch Neymar is, and how whiny PSG is when they're down. Manchester City absolutely manhandled them in every aspect of the game. I don't envy the winner of Chelsea/Real Madrid tomorrow.
    If you remember Cash or Czech?, do you remember my password?

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Today I learned how much of a little bitch Neymar is, and how whiny PSG is when they're down. Manchester City absolutely manhandled them in every aspect of the game. I don't envy the winner of Chelsea/Real Madrid tomorrow.
    You never knew that? Neymar literally is one of the most hated men in football. He’s a douche. The PSG trio of Neymar, Mbappe, and Di Maria are three most annoying diving whiny jackasses in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    You never knew that? Neymar literally is one of the most hated men in football. He’s a douche. The PSG trio of Neymar, Mbappe, and Di Maria are three most annoying diving whiny jackasses in the game
    I knew it, but I never really watched PSG. Angel Di Maria absolutely lost his cool and got a red card. Paredes freakin choked Zinchenko and somehow Zinchenko got the yellow. The ref let that game get terribly out of hand. PSG are the epitome of entitled children that throw temper tantrums when it doesn't go their way. Disgraceful.

Saka injured in warm up. Tierney in. Not expecting much from this game but if we somehow win 1-0 we’re through

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Uh...Saka was on the field for the anthems. Xhaka out? These announcers are incredibly confused

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Villarreal keeper looks kind of shaky.

United cruising

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Rookie
    hahaha we're fucked

I think I'm over Arteta. And this team. Fuckin embarrassment.

So obviously I was watching United. Did Arsenal look bad or was it a case of bad luck to not win that game?

Senior Member Junior Division
    2 shots on target in a game where you need a goal to make your season be slightly relevant

Aubamayeng hit the post twice, and in the 2nd half they were certainly the better team. but it looked like a lot of the usual arsenal, stumbling over themselves the moment they get into a promising position

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    So obviously I was watching United. Did Arsenal look bad or was it a case of bad luck to not win that game?
    Arsenal are the NY Rangers of the Premier League.

You look at the roster and go "oh, shit, they should be good" and then you watch them and it's like "okay, how are they letting me down today?"

A team that owns possession but doesn't make runs behind. A team that looks uninterested in attacking or getting into the box. A total shake-up is needed. We need an aerial threat at striker. Auba and Laca can both go at this point. Our defense needs reinventing as well. Mari and Holding are mid-table center backs. Gabriel I think has potential. Bellerin can go as well. Partey can make great passes but is looking the wrong way half the time, but we're stuck with him after a big purchase. We're good on the wings, and I think Pepe needs an extended run of play. I don't believe that Odegaard and ESR can play at the same time.

I'm so frustrated. Out of Europe for the first time since 95/96. A coach unwilling to adapt his system around the players he has. A bunch of egos and primadonas who are good at the game but don't want to do the work.

Build around Tierney, Martinelli, Saka, Pepe, Gabriel, Leno, and Partey. There's a lot for this club to actually be considered "Big 6" again.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930