Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Could Be the New York Rangers New Head Coach?

Hybrid View

Who Could Be the New York Rangers New Head Coach?

-Knoblauch
    -Gallant
    -Messier
    -Roy
    -Another coach let go from another NHL end of season?
    -Someone else?

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Knoblauch.

I'd settle for torts.

Chitty chitty bang bang! BSBH Legend
    It would take an apocalyptic front office collapse to happen, but Brind'Amour is who I'd throw a Brinks truck at if they're going for wholesale change.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    It would take an apocalyptic front office collapse to happen, but Brind'Amour is who I'd throw a Brinks truck at if they're going for wholesale change.
    No chance he doesn’t resign

Carolina would have to be a bigger Mickey Mouse operation than the rangers

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Right, and in the event he doesn't, Seattle becomes the instant front-runners.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    I feel like I heard Brindamour has a hand shake agreement in place anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    I feel like I heard Brindamour has a hand shake agreement in place anyway.
    That's what Friedman and others have reported, yes. Friedman also noted Brind'Amour is set to sign under market value. Money talks.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

HNIC BSBH Legend
    That's what Friedman and others have reported, yes. Friedman also noted Brind'Amour is set to sign under market value. Money talks.
    If he's signing under market value, how does money talk?

Dolan is going to want Babcock, that Mike Keenan type coach. God help us we'll go from the youngest team to the oldest team in 1 season

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Quinn is staying. Drury was the biggest advocate to his signing in the first place. The Rangers fired their President and GM today, why not the coach? It's not like Knoblauch couldn't have coached these last three games with Drury. I would think Drury on the bench would help with player evaluations

Do not discount the BU connection here if Quinn stays. If so Eichel seriously in play

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Quinn is staying. Drury was the biggest advocate to his signing in the first place. The Rangers fired their President and GM today, why not the coach? It's not like Knoblauch couldn't have coached these last three games with Drury. I would think Drury on the bench would help with player evaluations

Do not discount the BU connection here if Quinn stays. If so Eichel seriously in play
    I’m not so sure about that. Quinn is the only person that makes sense to hold off until after the season. There are no playoffs in the AHL this year but there still are a couple of games I think. Not like the Rangers are going anywhere so no reason to fire Quinn today when the offseason is just as likely. Him not being fired today isn’t much of an indication of any intention or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post

This would be worse than when the Giants let both Sean Payton and John Fox go while keeping Jim Fassell. The only way this moves makes even a little bit of sense is if Quinn goes too.

It doesn't unless things collapse in Carolina and he actually sees the free agent market to field offers. Thinking you can maybe make X and being given an actual offer to are very different feelings.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

HNIC BSBH Legend
    It doesn't unless things collapse in Carolina and he actually sees the free agent market to field offers. Thinking you can maybe make X and being given an actual offer to are very different feelings.

Oh, I get it. I misunderstood you before.

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Roy, Fedorov or Avery

Senior Member Squirt Division Lord Al's Avatar
    In the past it was said that if Mess got the job that #2 and#9 were on the coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Al View Post
    In the past it was said that if Mess got the job that #2 and#9 were on the coaching staff

While we’re hiring people with no experience I’ve played men’s league for years and would love a job with the organization as well.

A-hee-ahee ha-hee BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by siddious View Post
    While we’re hiring people with no experience I’ve played men’s league for years and would love a job with the organization as well.

I once played a football coach in a musical so get behind me, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew a Penalty View Post
    I once played a football coach in a musical so get behind me, bud.
    What does that make me, goalie coach?

A-hee-ahee ha-hee BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by siddious View Post
    What does that make me, goalie coach?

How good are you as a psychologist because if we're going off team needs...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast