Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rangers Re-Call Morgan Barron, Tarmo Reunanen

Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    It's really the only way to go. They would be foolish not too. I hope they don't screw it up.
    MSG actually has been pretty good with it's cast of characters over the years;

Even Valley has his moments....There's just something about Valley to me that's "must see". Maybe it's his 5 foot long ties, or those suits that the silk worms got the electric chair for creating.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    MSG actually has been pretty good with it's cast of characters over the years;

Even Valley has his moments....There's just something about Valley to me that's "must see". Maybe it's his 5 foot long ties, or those suits that the silk worms got the electric chair for creating.
    I dont know specifically what it is about Valley but it always seems like the guy is trying to sound smarter than he actually is. I would love Marty Biron or Patrick Sharp but itll never happen

Banned Junior Division
    I like Vally. Tells it like it is, which is why i think he’ll eventually get canned

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I'm pro Vally. I don't go to the frig during the third period break when he's going to be on, which reflects an appreciable sacrifice on my part.

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Big Vally fan. I actually thinks he dumbs it down for people. And it's really hockey talk, not corsi shit.

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    He can be corny as hell but I love Vally. He has more hockey smarts than he did hockey skill, plus, goalies make the best analysts.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    A little pre-2021-'22 tryout with the newbies, Sharpy!!! May as well empty the tank!!!

I liked Reunenen in the game I saw him...I think he had an assist too, if I'm not mistaken.
    I believe he had the assist on a nice point shot that found its way in and then saw very little icetime after. And no I'm not exaggerating. Quinn, Quinned him already.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    I believe he had the assist on a nice point shot that found its way in and then saw very little icetime after. And no I'm not exaggerating. Quinn, Quinned him already.
    Tell me you're exaggerating without telling me you're exaggerating....

Senior Member Junior Division
    I like the fact that he knows he was a back-up and doesn't shy away from what that means - his self-deprecating comments tell me he is down to earth. Still, he played in the NHL so he deserves credit for that. Vally has the easy bedside manner of a country doctor on home visit. He shares the news in a simple understandable way. A bit of a homer at times (he likes the MSG gig) but overall he's a truthsayer.
    Last edited by 4EverRangerFrank; 05-02-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Senior Member Midget Division
    I like Valiquette a lot as well. He gives really good, concise analysis without feeling like he's talking down to you or even the casual hockey fans. I especially like when it's after Shesterkin or Georgiev has a great game or a shutdown, then he's just glowing the whole time. lol

On topic about Barron, it was a solid first game for him despite the fact that the team was garbage. I like him and I hope both he and Reunenen can become regulars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123