Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: [RS] (#46) Rangers @ New Jork Islandevils // It's a Trap (Game)!

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    They play on opposite sides of the ice. If you have issue with Kravtsov's ice time, you want him playing over Blackwell and Kakko.
    He can play LW. He can even play center.

And give him Blackwell's ice time. Dont really care. Just give Krav more ice time and Kreids less, it shouldn't be that hard.

Chitty chitty bang bang! BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc View Post
    He can play LW. He can even play center.

And give him Blackwell's ice time. Dont really care. Just give Krav more ice time and Kreids less, it shouldn't be that hard.
    They are opposing wingers on this team, not what they "can" be. Kreider playing less means another LW playing more. Who do you want with increased ice time — Lafreniere or Rooney? Because neither is very good either.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    LMFAO
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    They are opposing wingers on this team, not what they "can" be. Kreider playing less means another LW playing more. Who do you want with increased ice time — Lafreniere or Rooney? Because neither is very good either.
    Krav has played on the left for this team aswell. Its not a problem for him. DQ keeps talking about "giving the team the best chance to win", that would be with more Krav and less Kreids, even if he has to play on the "wrong" side.

If someone else played like Kreids the last 20 games they would've been a healthy scratch the last 10 games, but cause it's a "veteran" we're supposed to say fuck it and just let him play like garbage?

Must win game against a rival. We lose a leader and a physical presence in Trouba early. Down 3-0 early and things look bad. Kreider's response? -3, 1 SOG (in the last 3 minutes of the game), 1 hit, 0 takeaways and totally invisible.

LOL

Krav has played on the left for this team aswell. Its not a problem for him. DQ keeps talking about "giving the team the best chance to win", that would be with more Krav and less Kreids, even if he has to play on the "wrong" side.

If someone else played like Kreids the last 20 games they would've been a healthy scratch the last 10 games, but cause it's a "veteran" we're supposed to say fuck it and just let him play like garbage?

Must win game against a rival. We lose a leader and a physical presence in Trouba early. Down 3-0 early and things look bad. Kreider's response? -3, 1 SOG (in the last 3 minutes of the game), 1 hit, 0 takeaways and totally invisible.
    I mean, I'm with you in principle, I just don't think they're directly related, is all. I'd also have no problem graduating Kravtsov to the right of Panarin and Strome, full-time.
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

Windmill Cancer Survivor, Super-Duper Missile CDR Midget Division
    I mean, that's a pretty nice bag.

Quote Originally Posted by jsrangers View Post
    I mean, that's a pretty nice bag.
    It is. I like all the pockets

FO%:
    Zib 67
    Rooney 40
    Strome 27
    Chytil 14
    Howden 0
    Kreider 0

Devils with a 6 goal 3rd period against Penguins and still losing lol

LMAO.. must spread some reputation...
    Rebuild Mode.

?\_(ツ)_/? BSBH Prospect
    Is Bitetto the worst player to get ice time in the NHL this year? Its looking very likely
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Regards,

Patrick Bateman

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Is Bitetto the worst player to get ice time in the NHL this year? Its looking very likely
    Nah, there's been a few horrible players this year.

His one goal alone gets him of this list, but he's close.

rebuilding Junior Division
    Devils with a 6 goal 3rd period against Penguins and still losing lol
    Yeah they were down 6-0 before losing to the Penguins 7-6. Helluva an effort from them
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Yeah they were down 6-0 before losing to the Penguins 7-6. Helluva an effort from them
    Almost feel bad for them.

Came back from 4-0 to 4-3 and 3-0 to 3-3 just to get 0 points against the rangers the last two games and now almost a 6-0 comeback.

I guess they’re finding out that its hard to win games with Lindy sorting out the defense.

This game definitely showed the Rangers still have a bit to go when it comes to really being a contender again. They're getting there, but just not yet. The Islanders may not be the most glamorous team to watch at times, but they play tough, winning hockey. The kind of hockey you need to play to be successful in the postseason too. They were a couple of wins away from playing for the Cup. Plus, they are very well coached, which also makes a difference. Barry Trotz is one of the best of this generation.

A bit? They got smoked and completely out coached at every turn. There's no structure or layering to this club and it still lacks any identify outside of the ability to score pretty goals off a rush. They can't cycle, they can't grind, they never change gears and they have no real swagger to speak out outside of Trouba and Smith. It's almost like Brooks was right all along about how they're a homogeneous group who really need some added muscle/meat and potatoes to change their dynamic when 8-1 victories can't be had because they're playing against big boy players and coaches.

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

I'm logging into my Amazon account and ordering dust pans for the entire team after that loss.

BTW - No comment from my salty cousin. I know it was delivered 'cause Amazon sent me a pic of the package on his front step.
    Last edited by 4EverRangerFrank; 04-21-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast