Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2020-21

Chitty chitty bang bang! BSBH Legend
    Yes, the team with the highest playoff seed automatically wins the tiebreaker. It's the default setting in Yahoo and can't be changed by me.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

rebuilding Junior Division
    Phil, under settings, tiebreaker is regular season record against opponent. In regular season Puck Daddy beat Bros before Hossa 6-3
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Chitty chitty bang bang! BSBH Legend
    Ah, you're right. I still don't think I have control over that, though. I'll have to double-check when we re-up next season.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Ah, you're right. I still don't think I have control over that, though. I'll have to double-check when we re-up next season.
    Fortunately it worked for me this season ,but I lost in the final a couple times in ties ,it goes by head to head record ,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345