• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the direction the show is going in, but I'll be honest — the Rick send off really pissed me off given how it *actually* ended. That's some bait and switch right there.

But I am super excited to see this massive jump forward in time.

I love the direction the show is going in, but I'll be honest — the Rick send off really pissed me off given how it *actually* ended. That's some bait and switch right there.

But I am super excited to see this massive jump forward in time.

Yes and yes. Hated that they advertised the 'Last episodes of Rick Grimes' and how that part ended. Also super excited about the preview of the next three episodes.

Judith with Rick's gun and the hat! Best thing since Shiva ate that dude.

Yup.

They really drummed this up as the death of Rick Grimes. Not the departure of him. Felt very bait and switch, even if it did make some sense logically, both within TWD story world, and obviously for his three-film franchise.

Yes and yes. Hated that they advertised the 'Last episodes of Rick Grimes' and how that part ended. Also super excited about the preview of the next three episodes.

Judith with Rick's gun and the hat! Best thing since Shiva ate that dude.

The Judith clip probably saved my tv and/or phone from being broken. I hated the episode that much

The jump forward should be interesting. And I’ve been done with the Negan crap. They keep these guys around too long.

Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan may have departed The Walking Dead on Sunday night, but AMC wasted no time in signing on their replacements to massive new franchise mega-deals. Both Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride have already put the pen to paper on their new contracts, while Danai Gurira is still in negotiations.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Reedus (Daryl) and McBride (Carol) have signed substantial new deals for the overall Walking Dead franchise, that will both exist beyond the main series itself. Either one of the two actors could spinoff into their own movie, or onto another series, if they're written off the the regular Walking Dead show. No matter what, both McBride and Reedus are now signed on to The Walking Dead universe for a total of three years.

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/11/05/walking-dead-new-mega-contracts-norman-reedus-melissa-mcbride-danai-gurira/?fbclid=IwAR3p5MB3NafSQCqe01sk_yJ6X4Xy7eifogz8LSR75GWohVYn3cQf2iZvh88

• 3 weeks later...
Negan should be over and leave with Maggie (who is also leaving the show). There's no reason for either to stick around.

Maggie's hot tho.

Negan should have been gone a long time ago. This show's problem is that it drags out villains - and I guess settings too - FOREVER. Haven't seen the latest episodes, but I'm at least intrigued now that Rick's moved on. And I'll also probably watch the movies, because they'll almost certainly explain the fucking helicopter.

They didn't really explain it. They just showed it a little and had some vague interaction. It's been how many years? No one else has seen or heard it?

Well, I guess it wasn't fully fleshed out, but they did directly address it. It's still somewhat mysterious, but it's pretty clear they deal in human trafficking, no?

Well, I guess it wasn't fully fleshed out, but they did directly address it. It's still somewhat mysterious, but it's pretty clear they deal in human trafficking, no?

I'd say super mysterious, and somewhat clear they deal in human trafficking. But so many questions. Who is they? Where are they? The still have fuel for the chopper? They haven't seen our 3 communities? How has no one seen the chopper? Guess we'll have to wait for the Rick movie.

We don't even know what "A" and "B" people are, so we have no idea what kind of "trafficking" they do.

Not to mention the fact that we dont know who they are, where they live, motivations, what they do with the people, etc. etc.

We don't even know what "A" and "B" people are, so we have no idea what kind of "trafficking" they do.

Not to mention the fact that we dont know who they are, where they live, motivations, what they do with the people, etc. etc.

Fair enough. I guess they broached it, for sure, but it's still largely unexplained.

Frankly, I agree that the shows main problem is pace. Specifically with how long they drag out villains. But in this case, I kind of like how mysterious these guys have been with only small bugs to go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This is what I was thinking also about the "A" and "B" and if they wanted slaves why not take everyone.