• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Hello . Did forum start to decline access from Russia ? i have lost access to forum about two weeks ago. Only private proxy helps me now

Yes. Unfortunately, we've been dealing with far too much spam coming from the Russian Federation and Afghanistan, so I've country-blocked both to deal with the issue for now.

• 1 month later...
I cleared out all of the pages I had in the safari app, and then later on in the night, it just went back to normal. It was just weird because even after I did everything, it was still coming up without all of the options in the reply box. Was there maybe maintenance going on that might have messed it up for a couple of hours?

• 3 months later...

type in quick reply > hit tab > should bring you to "post quick reply" button so you can hit space to post quickly and easily.

it seems after entering text, i have to mouse over to the "post quick reply" button to physically click it.

is that possible to change?

type in quick reply > hit tab > should bring you to "post quick reply" button so you can hit space to post quickly and easily.

it seems after entering text, i have to mouse over to the "post quick reply" button to physically click it.

is that possible to change?

It depends on your browser and settings.

What browser are you using?