• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

i'm not interested in starting a thread about this but what's the deal with cursing on here? what words can we use as long as they are not directed at a member in an insulting manner?

Using too many F-Bombs will likely have us coming up in bad google searches after tonight GDT.

Phil is still figuring out the filter, so we should keep it as clean as possible until that's sorted.

i'm not interested in starting a thread about this but what's the deal with cursing on here? what words can we use as long as they are not directed at a member in an insulting manner?

If it's not edited out, it's OK to post, but be reasonable.

Using profanity as a noun, adjective, verb, etc. all in the same sentence repeatedly is abusive of the leeway I'm allowing, so just be wise about how often you do it and it's perfectly fine.

If it's not edited out, it's OK to post, but be reasonable.

Using profanity as a noun, adjective, verb, etc. all in the same sentence repeatedly is abusive of the leeway I'm allowing, so just be wise about how often you do it and it's perfectly fine.

thanks a lot. i really fuckin appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
"QUICK LINKS, FORUM ACTIONS, COMMUNITY"

any way we can have these added to the bar at the top when we are in the "new posts" area?

Never even noticed they dropped off — I'll do a little digging this morning to see if they can be added.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I'm reading here, Google Chrome is the problem, and login problems are not restricted to vBulletin sites or even to eCommerce or CMS systems. There's nothing I can do other than to tell you guys to "use a real browser" since apparently Chrome was issued as Beta, and though they've dropped Beta from the name, the software actually remains in Beta in reality.

Do you experience these issues in Firefox at all? Safari? IE?

Google Chrome was issued as "Google Chrome (Beta)", and whilst they may have dropped the "(Beta)" from the name it remains a Beta version in reality.

I'm looking into whether or not there's a permanent fix for this.

Just out of curiosity, did you both clear your cookies and then restart your browsers? Do you do still hit the same issue?

I dont even know what a cookie is besides the ones that we can eat.

I use Firefox, I dont restart anything, I just log off my computer at work and then log back in in the A.M.