• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

Anyone have issue accessing this morning from 7:30-8:30? Was trying to via Tapatalk.

I'm not seeing any crash logs. I do need to run an update on the TT software, however. Maybe it was that? I should be doing that later tonight, so try again tomorrow morning and let me know if it happens again.

yeah. i think i sent you and pete a pm, and i guess pete and i went back and forth a few times...

when i first touch BSBH in tapatalk, my default view is to go to "Unread"

then this happens

http://i.imgur.com/k7Iv1qx.png

it brings me back to my "Forums" list.

at this point, i can browser the forum, search, post, etc...

if i go back to the view where i can choose what i want to look at, i have "You have been banned" at the top

http://i.imgur.com/s7ChzR5.png

pete suggested deleting the app data, and i have to admit, i didn't do that...idk that.

i did indeed delete tapatalk and reinstalled it.

pete mentioned that it might be beneficial to contact tapatalk and i haven't done that either. so i apologize; i just deal with this "issue" - and i do agree with pete when he said, "issue isn't on our end" - as i can indeed browse, post, etc...

any thoughts?

update to tapatalk code? lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So heres a thing...

The way twitter embeds GIFs now is actually in an mp4 format, which can't be embedded here. Like the Sedin GIF I just posted from a twitter gif that wont embed here. Thee a way to add mp4 to the allowable formats here so they dont just show up as links?

• 1 month later...
This might've been answered previously, but did you get rid of the feature at the bottom of the main screen that shows the list of users online at any given time?

Yea. But it's in the nav bar in Quick Links (Who's Online?)

This might've been answered previously, but did you get rid of the feature at the bottom of the main screen that shows the list of users online at any given time?

I did, yes. It was disabled to reduce server load, but it's probably something I can re-enable at this point. The issue we were having has been corrected and isn't affected by Who's Online.

My profile picture.

Profile photos have been disabled for a while. They're useless, and no one uses or really cares about them.

Your avatar (the greyed out BSBH/Rangers shield in your PostBit) is what people will associate you by. I'd suggest uploading one of those instead.

I noticed this on my phone yesterday, but its happening on my home computer as well as my work computer.. I will go into a thread and it will take me to page 1 of that thread. If I click to go to any other page or last page it just refreshes back to page 1. Seems to be random threads and only happening at random times but it has happened at least 5 or so times in the past two days.

...so if you, right now, go to the main forum index (home page), and you click on any thread in the Last Post column, it takes you to the first page of the thread? And then if you are in that thread and you click the last page of the thread, again, it just refreshes the first page?

That makes no sense, if so. The forum is designed to direct users on click to the last post in a thread.

Does this occur all in one type of browser? Have you tried two different browsers on the same machine to see if it repeats the exact same behavior?