• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pierre McGuire Removed from NBC Sports' No. 1 Hockey Team; Replaced by Brian Boucher

Phil

I'm not one for people losing their way to pay bills. Agree with post above that Pierre (for me too) has worn a bit thin. Yeah, he added detail and background...but it became too much, too often.

You know what really sucks? Milbury is still there!! I mean really -- this guy? Over Pierre?

Somebody at the station is missing the trees for the forest.

Nice! Now remove Giannone from MSG, please.

I can’t stand him. Especially if he does play by play when Sam is off.

Giannone is garbage.

Agreed on all accounts. Pidto is annoying as fuck too.

SAD. Pierre was great, how can you hate someone who has as much passion as he does for his job

Because he sucks at the job lol.

I hate Pierre but I don't think he sucked. He just tried too hard. He was so good at it that it was annoying.

Agreed on all accounts. Pidto is annoying as fuck too.

I hate Pierre but I don't think he sucked. He just tried too hard. He was so good at it that it was annoying.

I like to think MSG is a top tier sport network but when they roll out Pidto and Giannone it makes you wonder. There has to be better for the #1 sport market.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I like to think MSG is a top tier sport network but when they roll out Pidto and Giannone it makes you wonder. There has to be better for the #1 sport market.

MSG is not top tier anything. Their hosts are unlikeable, their graphics are circa 2002, their sets are dark. There's nothing about it that's top tier.

MSG is not top tier anything. Their hosts are unlikeable, their graphics are circa 2002, their sets are dark. There's nothing about it that's top tier.

Well, then it all makes sense. Being out of the area these days I don?t see much of it. I guess

Comcast sports Philly is a step up but I gag from their coverage of their shit teams daily.

• 3 weeks later...