• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I think one of the biggest issues people were having was the $70/mo. charge for services on the block.

But the services mostly include the snow plowing in the winter..so people were complaining why pay all that $$ for 1 or 2 months of service.

There is slight gardening but not even that much, just around the loop there is a small place for flowers.

Not like we get gardening in the front for free.

I think one of the biggest issues people were having was the $70/mo. charge for services on the block.

But the services mostly include the snow plowing in the winter..so people were complaining why pay all that $$ for 1 or 2 months of service.

There is slight gardening but not even that much, just around the loop there is a small place for flowers.

Not like we get gardening in the front for free.

Well, $70 month doesn't include a parking space. It's probably snow removal and street cleaning, right? And these were all outlined before people bought homes there, so if they weren't happy with it, too late now.

Well, $70 month doesn't include a parking space. It's probably snow removal and street cleaning, right? And these were all outlined before people bought homes there, so if they weren't happy with it, too late now.

Oh right, forgot about street cleaning. Seems expensive when there are 20-25 houses on the block.

My family knew about it, so they necessarily have no problem with it. Tons of people were bitching about it though.

Oh well, you're right...the information was known to them before buying the homes.

I guess I can ask here.

Is it a good idea to keep college papers or projects that you did in files on your computer?

I want to clean my Macbook pro and I want to delete a lot of shit, but I'm thinking of hoarding the papers and business reports?

A college professor said it was a good idea for employers in the future, but who the hell asks for that? LOL

It's likely no one would ask for it, but it's a good idea to keep it. Besides, how many files do you have? I have a lot of the shit I did in school and it's about 100MB, if that.

I have no idea!

I went to download something, checked in my downloads list and saw 95GB left remaining when I had 250 GB to start.

Weird, because it seems to me like I have nothing on my damn laptop.

Thought it was because I sometimes don't even put my downloads (school files) into folders so I'm always re-downloading shit.

I guess I can ask here.

Is it a good idea to keep college papers or projects that you did in files on your computer?

I want to clean my Macbook pro and I want to delete a lot of shit, but I'm thinking of hoarding the papers and business reports?

A college professor said it was a good idea for employers in the future, but who the hell asks for that? LOL

Dropbox.com, dude.

Store all the shit you kinda sorta wanna keep but not really there. They give you 2GB free by default. Should be more than enough for papers and docs.

Also, if you're running Mavericks, I believe Disk Diag is still free. In terms of freeing up hard drive space, it's about as simple as it gets.

Dropbox.com, dude.

Store all the shit you kinda sorta wanna keep but not really there. They give you 2GB free by default. Should be more than enough for papers and docs.

Gotcha, I have one actually. I store a lot of my syllabus stuff and current school shit I need.

I can fit that stuff too actually, never really thought about doing it!

What version Macbook do you have? Mavericks works on late 2008 Macbooks and later. Doesn't matter what version of OS X you're on.

I think 2009, but yeah I have like Lion..so I'd have to get mountain lion and the ones in between.

I don't think it's like Windows where you can install Windows 8 after you only used Xp.