• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

As of the last few days I began receiving emails anytime someone quotes/replies to me in a post. How do I turn this off? I cant seem to find the option anywhere in settings.

Check the settings for "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" under General Settings. This sounds like you have subscribed to a few threads (potentially by accident) and have the email notification enabled.

Check the settings for "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" under General Settings. This sounds like you have subscribed to a few threads (potentially by accident) and have the email notification enabled.

Nope I was all good here

Same thing happened to me out of nowhere. I disabled them via the subscription settings at the bottom of the email.

this worked- thanks!

Using the regular Tapatalk app? Very weird. I would try uninstalling and making sure your phone clears the data with it (if you have an iPhone). Redownload the app and then log in fresh. That should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are the popup ads at the bottom of the screen a new thing? Previously it's always been ads at the top center and sometimes embedded within the thread, but never popping up from the bottom which is a lot more obtrusive.

Are the popup ads at the bottom of the screen a new thing? Previously it's always been ads at the top center and sometimes embedded within the thread, but never popping up from the bottom which is a lot more obtrusive.

I use the app 95% of the time so I don’t know when it started but when I was on my pc the other day that was pretty annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they’re called “anchor ads.” I haven’t been served one yet to determine if I want to keep them enabled.

If they’re really intrusive, I can just disable them, though I’ve shifted to automatic ads with Adsense so I don’t control very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro