• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Who Could Be the New York Rangers New Head Coach?

WWJD

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I heard Brindamour has a hand shake agreement in place anyway.

That's what Friedman and others have reported, yes. Friedman also noted Brind'Amour is set to sign under market value. Money talks.

Quinn is staying. Drury was the biggest advocate to his signing in the first place. The Rangers fired their President and GM today, why not the coach? It's not like Knoblauch couldn't have coached these last three games with Drury. I would think Drury on the bench would help with player evaluations

Do not discount the BU connection here if Quinn stays. If so Eichel seriously in play

Quinn is staying. Drury was the biggest advocate to his signing in the first place. The Rangers fired their President and GM today, why not the coach? It's not like Knoblauch couldn't have coached these last three games with Drury. I would think Drury on the bench would help with player evaluations

Do not discount the BU connection here if Quinn stays. If so Eichel seriously in play

I’m not so sure about that. Quinn is the only person that makes sense to hold off until after the season. There are no playoffs in the AHL this year but there still are a couple of games I think. Not like the Rangers are going anywhere so no reason to fire Quinn today when the offseason is just as likely. Him not being fired today isn’t much of an indication of any intention or not.

That's what Friedman and others have reported, yes. Friedman also noted Brind'Amour is set to sign under market value. Money talks.

If he's signing under market value, how does money talk?

In the past it was said that if Mess got the job that #2 and#9 were on the coaching staff

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

While we’re hiring people with no experience I’ve played men’s league for years and would love a job with the organization as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Link:

--

Sound like the kinda guy about to be fired? I think not.

Nope. Kind of starting to wonder if Quinn was reaching over the top about the roster construction, and I wouldn't blame him. Interesting.

Link:

--

Sound like the kinda guy about to be fired? I think not.

Don't think it'll be Drury's call (behind closed doors anyway) if Quinn stays or gets fired.