• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#54) Rangers vs. Tom Wilson // Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 cents.

Anyone else read Quinns body language as a scared battered puppy? You'd think he'd be chirping at Laviolette. Instead he looked like he didn't even want to look in his direction. That sheepish, cowardly, nervous he's going to get the news paper across the nose for shitting on the rug look.

It was cool to see the team fight, but sadly I was left wanting more. I wanted face washing and runs at the goalie. Maybe a bit of Wilson's own medicine of popping some players when they are prone and infront of the net. I think I saw that ONCE, may have been Chytil despite Sam saying he didn't have his stick and the player I saw doing the extra knocks during play had his stick....

Otherwise they played the whole game looking over their shoulders. Kinda lame hockey effort.

My 2 cents.

Anyone else read Quinns body language as a scared battered puppy? You'd think he'd be chirping at Laviolette. Instead he looked like he didn't even want to look in his direction. That sheepish, cowardly, nervous he's going to get the news paper across the nose for shitting on the rug look.

It was cool to see the team fight, but sadly I was left wanting more. I wanted face washing and runs at the goalie. Maybe a bit of Wilson's own medicine of popping some players when they are prone and infront of the net. I think I saw that ONCE, may have been Chytil despite Sam saying he didn't have his stick and the player I saw doing the extra knocks during play had his stick....

Otherwise they played the whole game looking over their shoulders. Kinda lame hockey effort.

This team isn't capable of providing what you wanted to see. I think they responded the best they could with what they had. At the end of the day, Buch cross checked a guy in the face and a good number of them answered the bell to try and show what no one here thought they were capable of. There was still a hockey game to play and im super proud of this bunch for stepping up. Time to move on though.

• Like 1

This team isn't capable of providing what you wanted to see. I think they responded the best they could with what they had. At the end of the day, Buch cross checked a guy in the face and a good number of them answered the bell to try and show what no one here thought they were capable of. There was still a hockey game to play and im super proud of this bunch for stepping up. Time to move on though.

This

They would've been killed if they started that.

There's a reason Chara stayed away, because they did it respectfully. Once Buch started with the slashing you could see Chara was there to stop it.

They did what they could and sent the right message. Got Wilson off the ice after one period and showed some fight.

I wanted to see Barron fight tho. Oshie punched him and dropped his stick like he was gonna fight and then just skated away when Barron dropped the gloves. Pussy move against a rookie, but his father just passed, so he gets a pass I guess.