• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals // For the Kids

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get the opposite of anger management classes for our big guys like Kreider and Gauthier, problem solved.

Feed them gunpowder like they do with fighting dogs

Ranger fans for some reason don't want fighters on the team no matter how often our skilled players get abused

Phil did you see the Brooks tweet showing the Panarin slam in slo-mo. It looks like Wilson grabbed him by the hair and it could of been much worse (head hitting the ice wise). Also showed his left leg /knee twisted awkwardly. I can't post it from my phone for some reason.

The amount of external pressure that will be applied to give Wilson a significant suspension is already astronomical. It will be interesting to see how the NHL and DOPS responds. Everybody is watching them. In my opinion, if this was a first time offender, it's roughly a 6 game suspension in my book. 3 for the punch to Buchnevich and 3 for the hair pull body slam on Panarin. Multiply by X because Wilson is a repeat repeat repeat offender who doesn't seem to understand where the line.

He really should be gone for the season + playoffs. That seems like a fair punishment to be quite honest.

I fully expect the NHL to do nothing. IT's what they have always done. The Rangers should sign and call up every goon they can and basically call out the NHL. Meaningful suspension or we get our retribution the old time way.

That slow mo on Brooks twitter is scary shit. Could you imagine what we could have been talking about tonight? I mean with that kind of force Panarin could have legit been killed. I didn't notice the hair pull. The hair pull makes this a conversation for an indefinite suspension with his history.

Wilson is about the only real goon left, because he can play. That's a bad situation. Most teams, not just us, don't have a real deterrent. They certainly don't have a deterrent on their power play. I fully expect the NHL to do nothing. Go ahead, let him sucker punch a guy lying face down on the ice.

I fully expect the NHL to do nothing. IT's what they have always done. The Rangers should sign and call up every goon they can and basically call out the NHL. Meaningful suspension or we get our retribution the old time way.

That slow mo on Brooks twitter is scary shit. Could you imagine what we could have been talking about tonight? I mean with that kind of force Panarin could have legit been killed. I didn't notice the hair pull. The hair pull makes this a conversation for an indefinite suspension with his history.

Exactly this. Clown league. We think tomorrow's game is going to be interesting and something might happen? Unless there's a call up, I expect nothing to transpire.

The external pressure for the NHL to levy a significant suspension is incredible right now. I'm not sure they're going to need to call anyone up to handle it themselves. It feels like the league will be forced to do something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Honestly if this doesn't get a suspension then I don't quite know what the point of the player safety committee, or whatever its called, is.

Take your pick.. the hair pulling, punching a guy while in a vulnerable position for absolutely no reason, the fact that he injured someone in the scrum and I am probably forgetting something. Thought it was a bit ridiculous that he wasn't tossed for the game too.

If the NHL really wants to send a message, seeing as this is his 6th suspension and second this season, ban him for the entirety of the playoffs.

With that said I expect that the NHL wont do a thing.

Not only is he a repeat offender, he just came back from serving a suspension not too long ago. If the NHL doesn't have their eyes peeled open whenever he steps on the ice, I don't know what to say. That, and the fact that the Capitals organization is basically lauding the behavior is despicable. Not even the Flyers would do that. lol