• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers @ New York Islanders // I Hurt Myself Today to See if I Still Feel

Phil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trotz before the game.......going over game plans to limit Panarin and Zibanejads impact on the game......

Quinn before the game....... “I wonder if it would be weird to ask for Trotz’ autograph”

The Isles are completely unsolvable for the Rangers this season and a large part of that falls on Quinn's shoulders. But hopefully they can at least close out the season with a strong performance against the Caps, having looked better against them this season.

They’re a soft perimeter team that piece hasn’t changed. But tonight they’re at least playing

how is this game any different as the last game? they haven't shot the puck more, they haven't hit more, they didn't muck it up more, they didn't score more than the last game, only thing different is that they let in 1 less goal.

Rangers haven't won a season series vs. the Islanders since 2013

The Isles are completely unsolvable for the Rangers this season and a large part of that falls on Quinn's shoulders. But hopefully they can at least close out the season with a strong performance against the Caps, having looked better against them this season.

Its not just this season, its almost all the time in previous seasons, it comes down to the Islanders come prepared, physical, and play like they want respect being the other NY team in the area, where as the Rangers are playing like its just another game.

Injuries or not this is the 4th shoutout by the Islanders. "YOU CAN'T ( AND WON'T) WIN WITH QUINN" Assistant coaches in Vegas, and St Louis go after them on the off season. Dump Quinn or continue to loose as he is a mediocre .500 coach because his child hood/high schools benching does not work!

100% no doubt about it

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Time to tank for that higher draft pick lol

Saw most of the first while at work- looked like a continuation of the last game. This team just isn’t equipped to play against good veteran teams yet. They’ll get there. Painful to watch but I’m still hoepful.

If that's the case, their can't be a way that Quinn survives being the coach. That would show upper management that the team quit on him.

That actually would be the best case scenario at this point. That the Rangers get completely and utterly blown out these last 4 games.

We’re currently 13th in the league with 58 points. Dallas is the next team not in a playoff spot, #17. They’re two points under us with two games in hand. I can only see the Rangers maybe moving up a spot or two in the draft at most

I was mostly joking

I'm not that disturbed by the loss tonight. They knew they were done after Thursday. Thursday, of course, was unforgivable.

After the four wins over NJ got them back into possible playoff contention, the next five games were three against the Islanders and two against Buffalo. The key segment of the season. They beat Buffalo twice and lost three to the Islanders by a combined 13-1.

I'd say 60-40 that DQ is dismissed within a week of the end of the season.